Friday, June 20, 2014

New Genre of Art! Child-like-ism! Created by R. D. Ruffin!

 Wow need to be painting! I  have decided to call the works I do Child Like A whole new Genre! Since I took private lessons at age 8 and now have 45 years experience at making art! Don't get me wrong I taught myself all these years and have no formal training, so I am an Outsider to the art world. I choose to break all conventions in doing my work! I paint for art, the love of playing with oil on canvas. I don't paint for the money. I paint to say I love painting and I feel that the truest expression of the canvas is what I want it to be! I do all this for the love of art! My love of making it and having nothing but oil on canvas on every wall! Every wall in my home and quite a few more, have Oil paintings everywhere you look! Some walls look like they should be in one of those shows where the old castles have paintings hanging from floor to ceiling!



         Kenneth Rooks is finally

No comments:

Post a Comment