Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Why

Why is it so hard to re-meet a person that might have been a life mate? I find that there is turmoil in my world and I have inspiration all of a sudden. Is it that I would to impress her? I would you know , be willing to break out all my talents to impress her is she worth the effort, I believe that she could have been the one that got away! Yet ever careful I still await the very thing that I have not had for so very long, inspiration. The very thing that creates the art the writing the expression of grief, love, happiness, sadness, these are the very rocks of our world . Our life is built upon the things that will the obvious. Are these the things that have shaped me, maybe who knows the reason that we make art. There are a million ideas that say this and that. But as an artist of 40 years as, the one that who wanted to be an artist since I was 7. Me and I think I will be just fine and dandy, like a hard candy Christmas. I will always make art and write I will write a book or three and paint a thousand no two thousand paintings still to come. I have painted thousands of pieces of art but could this person improve the quality. Will she have an effect on the very quality of my art . I do know that I have felt a profound effect on how I feel and how i FEEL IS DIRECTLY RELATED TO THE QUALITY OF THE ART THAT i AM ABLE TO CREATE. So I am going to paint and I hope that the very best of luck will come my way. All art I post in the near future is because I want to be better at what I do, so make me an offer if you are for real and I will make some art because I have inspiration. Praise my God! Jesus is alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment