Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Friends

Well Mrs. No No,

I would never get mad or lecture you. That is, unless, I was just in the mood to talk to you. But if I did do that, then, it would be, because, I love your company. We are so much a like. in someways. You know how I call you angelic, the way it makes you feel, when someone call's you an angel. Kind of the same thing that you do when you say to me, I enchant you. That word no one ever used on me before you, or described me with.
We both wake up profoundly happy and diplomatic, therefor nothing stands in the way of our mutual communication. this often leads me to believe that together, to accomplish the unaccomplishable is a much greater reality. Or we might sit for hours on end, talking,and listening, to each other about absolutely nothing. At least sometimes when we are in the mood to be sympathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment