Wednesday, January 11, 2012

They are going to take all this internet and give it to the big Corporate guys! Congress sucks! Read more.........

 The internet is all us old people have it offers us contact where before we were limited to who stops by! I can use it to do all my bills and since I have no car, This is a Blessing. I can go to church through a live cast. Even though I can't walk! My friend who I would never see again is bed ridden. But through the internet I get to video chat with her. Please don't be the one who takes this away from Generations of older Americans who deserve the chance to go play games with there friends on social networks. Or as in my case online and with the kids therefor keeping them at and out of trouble! please don't allow the internet to be corporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment