Tuesday, September 29, 2009

friends and son

Broken Hearted


So you think I am weak because I love you.
But if you were anyone else I would never waste another minuite.
And how I know you know my heart is in it.
But life is just a game or play, and I star in it!
This is real and sometimes it is fake,
But just watch who grows old by the lake.
And bro- I pray for you that God will not forsake,
The people who I love the most, these people are why I am who I am.
Thank you I know you are hard, because I made you that way.
Mean maybe , I just think you always have up your gaurd.
Because you all are afraid you'll lose me again,
Or maybe you just think that life don't need freinds.
My freinds are who will sell the art to drive the benzs.
Jesus said to turn the other cheek.
And some guy said it was hard to swim across turtle creek.
Hell I don't know who I am or how I feel, or even if this is real.
So all that I have left to say is this is the real deal.
I have always loved you three.
And I guess no matter how things go for us, no matter what happens I always will.

R. D. Ruffin
7/29/09
For David, Stephaine, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment