Friday, July 8, 2011

Thinking


The Mystery of a lost love. And the fragments that leave a empty notion that there will be no return.

I sit here and try to think of back when I had no idea of what would happen in life. Now as I grow older, I have the glorious ability to sit back and see things from an appreciable unfolded point of view. I see God always has a plan and we are fitted in to that plan just right.
Overseeing all the events of a life lived in and out of the underworld, I begin with time and thought to see the cloud banks open and a new fresh enthusiasm profoundly awaken. As the artist I hold the key to create visual stimuli which in turn affects others. I am the artist. I hold a key few will ever even know exists. This melancholy ability to aspire higher that the artist uses. So the way I have started to see things is that I hold the brush and I paint not only the canvas, But peoples paths and there attitudes. Not always of course but always in a Godly fashion. I can paint a building very well thanks to my drafting background in both engineering and architectural drafting in college. I can paint flowers and bowls, bottles, and library's. Reproducing the real world is just a thing. Details come easy and all that to say. Lets just paint illusion and judgement are harder to paint. so painting people will be the only way. Now painting with my brain and a brush seems I'm able to render expressions that was never one of my strong points. Correspondingly when painting now i think of what this person coveys to me in the sittings and I try to express the feelings that they project on myself in each rendering.
More to come videos of the artist at work.
So with a cast set and the palette in my hand and believing this is to be a chapter that shines very brightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment